3819Re: [S-R] Parents of John Misura

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Jun 5, 2001
      When you subscribed, you were sent the following:

      Hello and Welcome to SLOVAK-ROOTS mail list!

      This list is for genealogy queries on ancestors who came from the former
      Austria-Hungary, which are generally the modern day countries of Hungary, Czech
      Republic and Slovak Republic. Queries on locating information in the "old
      country" as well as locating information where your ancestors settled are
      welcomed on this list.

      The rules of this list are simple...

      1. No flames (rude or abusive postings to other listmembers), and do not post
      off-topic emails (which include chain letters, virus warnings, jokes, spam
      etc.)

      2. Please do not forward emails from this list to other lists, whether on the
      onelist server or other servers, and do not forward emails from other servers
      to this list. Both are considered copyright violations. The only exception of
      course is if you are the original writer of the email, then you can send it
      wherever you'd like!

      3. Please keep queries related to genealogy. Questions relating to history or
      culture are fine if they are directly related to a genealogy question.

      HOW TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL QUERY - The help you receive on any list is directly
      related to how well you communicate what you are looking for. Please see the
      section on Writing a Good Query on Helpful Hints for Successful Searching at
      http://community.webtv..net/mpetzolt2/helpfulhints

      Please take a moment to write a message to the list, introduce yourself and
      tell us where you are searching.

      To unsubscribe from this list, go to the SLOVAK-ROOTS homepage at
      http://www.egroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS This menu will also let you change
      your subscription between digest and normal mode.

      Thanks and Happy Searching!

      Maura Petzolt
      SLOVAK-ROOTS listowner
      sabinov@...