38174Re: [S-R] Re: What does this symbol mean?

  • ssultonia
    Jul 24, 2014
      Joan,
        A bit off topic but the Kolarik name rings a bell with me for two reasons.  First, many years ago I went to AF Technical School in Biloxi, MS with a young fellow named Kolarik.  In fact, we were room mates.  Met him years later at Ramstein Air Base, GE.  Can't remember where he was from.  Secondly, the Kolarik name shows up quite a bit in Jablonov, Spis, Slovakia as residents of house #2 where my GF was born in 1891.
      Regards, Bill
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic