37853Re: [S-R] Re: Stubendek

  • kimroos tds.net
    May 20 6:44 PM
      John Hello again after a long rest! I am trying to refrence this book again but I am unable to follow the link. Do you know if it still available? I am speaking with a possible cousin and would like to share it but like I said I cannot open, She is  a Stubendekova whos father was born in Tourdossin most of his life and is still living so we are trying to see if we connect-very exciting! Thank you for any guidance on how to find this book again! Kim Coneybear Roos

      On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM, John <johnqadam@...> wrote:
      LDS has online Roman Catholic parish registers of baptisms, marriages and deaths for Tvrdosín, Slovakia, formerly Turdossin, Arva, Hungary.

      https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-H1N%3A815121033%3Fcc%3D1554443

      Krsty 1686-1687 (str. 21-38)
      Úmrtia 1686-1698 (str. 39-58)
      Manželstvá 1689-1697 (str. 59-66) -
      Krsty 1689-1734 (Tvrdošín)
      Krsty 1689-1734 (Medvedzie)
      Krsty 1689-1734 (Krásna Hôrka)
      Krsty 1727-1783 (Hámry)
      Krsty 1689-1734 (Zábiedovo)
      Krsty 1689-1733 (Å tefanov n. Oravou)
      Krsty 1689-1733 (Lafkov)
      Krsty 1690-1724 (Hámry)
      Manželstvá 1697-1734
      Úmrtia 1698-1734 -
      Krsty 1734-1769
      Manželstvá 1734-1771
      Krsty 1769-1772
      Úmrtia 1734-1772
      Krsty 1776-1797 -
      Krsty 1797-1802
      Manželstvá 1772-1802
      Úmrtia 1772-1802
      Krsty 1803-1827
      Manželstvá 1803-1845
      Úmrtia 1803-1831
      Krsty 1828-1844
      Úmrtia 1831-1845
      Krsty 1844-1881 -

      Film ONLY for this part
      Krsty 1881-1899 = Film #2062269 Items 1-4
      Manželstvá 1844-1896
      Úmrtia 1844-1906 -

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Roos" <kimroos@...> wrote:

      > Hi All-
      > I am new. I am trying to work on my family tree but have run into road blocks so I am seeking help, input or advice-here goes!
      > I am trying to search for my family roots in Slovkia-Which was listed as Tvrdošín Hungary on the passenger list when my Great grandparents came over. Has anybody been able to trace back family roots with little to no info? I m also curious also how my ancestors were able to afford to come over and go back and why they did not stay in NYC. My Grandfather was Joseph Stubendek, born Sept 26 1908 in NYC, three of his siblings were also born here. He and his sister Julia came back to nyc around 1924-1930. I have lost all contact with family members here or there. My Grandfather and his sister had passed away. Their parents were Anna and Mehal Stubendek. I live in Maine and just would love to know more about them and who is left of their family. Any help/advice welcome! Kim Roos
      > Kim Roos
      > Garden Side Dairy @ Hatch Knoll Farm
      > 29 Hatch Knoll Rd
      > Jonesboro, Me 04648