37747Re: [S-R] Handwriting help needed!

  • Zuzana Peer
    Apr 23, 2014
      Hi Anabeth,
      it is very probably Hungarian name of military troop/section where Jan Sadak belonged.

      Slovak family Sadak from Mijava also took care of two babies " foundlings" (naidenia/najdenec) from Vienna : 7. Frano and 8. Anna. How interesting !

      Zuzana

      On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:55 PM, Anabeth Dollins <anabeth@...> wrote:

      Is someone able read and translate for me the handwriting in the fourth line, last column, of the census page with the above URL? It's a note about son-in-law Jan Sadak, but other than the capital letters C, K, and V, I'm not figuring out the words.

      Thanks --

      Anabeth

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic