37735Re: [S-R] Pennsylvania Death Certificates Available

  • hogelj
    Apr 22, 2014
      The original notice about the death certificates said that they would be free to PA residents, but since these are available on Ancestry, I don't see how they could put that restriction on access to the records. Perhaps someone in the group who is not a PA resident and has an Ancestry account, could give it a try and let the group know if they can access the info.  I've used the PA death certificate database/images on Ancestry, but I am a PA resident so my access wouldn't be a good test.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic