37723Re: New member introduction

  • kolarikj
    Apr 13, 2014

      It sounds like you're doing something similar to an effort that I just started for the town of Modra.  I started it for the express purpose of connecting baptism families with godparents, to try and learn from those patterns.

      It would be interesting to see your spreadsheet to try and improve my approach.  Have you got it online?  (Now I'm thinking I should put mine online).

      Are your Dudas related to the Duda's in Florida?

      I would love to hear if anyone else is working on Modra.  Related question -- does anyone know where to get a Modra map that show the town sections / addresses mentioned in the baptism record (for example, Modra IV 59, Modra III 23, Modra II 184, etc)

      Joan

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic