37592Re: [S-R] RE: Zuzanna Gres and Joseph Gensci

  • William C. Wormuth
    Feb 2, 2014
      http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Genci/slovensko/

      http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Gencova/slovensko/

      http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Genciova/slovensko/

      On Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:04 PM, "johnqadam@..." <johnqadam@...> wrote:

      1) The village name  is Lubisa, near Humenne. Note sp.

      2) I have extended family living in the area. I MAY have met a very elderly incapacitated lady from the Gres family in October, 2012, but I need to find my notes. She lives near the church with her daughter and son-in-law. When I returned to Canada, I sent a note to Ed GRES about the visit. Coincidence?

      3) Do you have any connections to STOFCIK or BACKO in your family tree?

      4) True enough, the birth record notes the death of Susanna GRES in 1953. https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11026-148356-22?cc=1554443&wc=M99C-CBB:n1609599282
      page 322/640.

      5) I will send an email to Marta BACKOVA to see if she is aware of Maria GENSCIOVA, daughter of Susanna Gres and Joseph GENSCI..

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic