37574Re: [S-R] Ancestry resources for someone from Jablon?

  • Alexandra Vargovits
    Jan 18, 2014
      Dear Steve,

      Line 26

      Regards,
      Lexy

      On Saturday, January 18, 2014 8:19 PM, "steve_70196@..." <steve_70196@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here.

      My cousin's ancestors, I've learned, appear to have come from Jablon, a small town in Slovakia. Are there resources I could use to possibly look up his ancestors in that area? Church resources, cemeteries, civil records, anything at all?

      His name was Janos Mato (pronounced "motto"). He was born around 1890. Location information that I have is "Jablon" and "Totalmad." Any sources of additional information would be excellent, thanks so much!

      Steve

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic