37569Desipher a record

  • Robert Pollak
    Jan 15, 2014
      I am tracing the Czintl family and it seems that they just appeared in Slovakia in the 1850's out of nowhere.  I find births  and a few marriages after 1850 but no births or marriages before that.  I finally found a marriage record which may shed some light on where they originated.  The record is at the following link:

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-22649-1461-81?cc=1554443&wc=M99C-6WK:1906989890

      The data in the Location column looks like they may have come from Bohemia.  Can someone decipher the data in that column?  If the Mohovicze is a town in Bohemia, what would it's present name be?

      Thanks in advance

      Bob Pollak
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic