37120RE: Luky/Puchov/Trencin

  • zuzana177
    Oct 22, 2013

      Hi,

      I really can help you. My parents are living for many years in Puchov and my sister is married in Luky. They know everybody who lives in Luky and I know this small village surrounded by beaufiful countryside too. Our family use to go skiing close to Luky. (I moved to USA 5 years ago because of marriage).

      Let me know what  you need exactly, I will be more than happy to help you.

      Zuzana

      ---In slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com, <sarahtippit@...> wrote:

      Hi, I'm looking for information about my relatives who may still be in the Luky/Puchov/Trencin area of Western Slovakia as my great grandfather and his younger brother may be the only siblings in his generation that emigrated to the US. Surnames are Lepulica or Lepulicza and Macho. Thank you for any information or advice.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic