37047RE: RE: Search for Military Uniform Pictures

  • amiak27
    Oct 13, 2013
      You have no problem with Windows 8.

      On this forum we cannot post photos. We have to post them to the Yahoo Group webpage under "Photos" or "Files".

      You should have received a pretty comprehensive email telling you about this and many other things on how  to use this Group.

      Go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SLOVAK-ROOTS/conversations/messages

      and click on "photos" in the bar above the postings,

       and see if you can post the photo there. Then post your link and title of the photo to the Group.

      Ron

      ---In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, <slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Sent from Windows Mail