37026Re: [S-R] Search for Military Uniform Pictures

  • William C. Wormuth
    Oct 9, 2013
      Emily,

      Sent you a collage of uniforms from the era.  The one on the right is my Great Grandfather, whom I knew when I was 5.  Loved hos tickely mustache.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo

      On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:17 PM, "rusnakes@..." <rusnakes@...> wrote:

      Does anyone have a visual resource of military uniforms that were worn historically in the region?  I have a new family photo from the Pachuta side of my family that shows someone wearing a military uniform. I would guess the photo is from the late 1800s.  I searched online for Austro-Hungarian uniforms, but nothing meshed.

      Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

      Emily Rusnak

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic