      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Pollak
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 19:48
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Hungarian Gnealogist

      A few days ago. someone told of a person that did research in Hungary and that person was happy with the results.   Could whoever used the genealogist please reply with her name and contact information.  A branch of my family  moved from Krasnohorske Podhradie to Szogliget, Hungary and then back to Jablonov nad Turnou.  I am trying to fill in the data from Szogliget.

      Bob