      From: Bob Kirby <bob.kirby54@...>
      To: "SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, 23 September 2013, 18:00
      Subject: [S-R] A Question about Concentration camps

      According to my mother (who's 94 and who's memory is not what it used to) her mother had a brother who was arrested by the Nazis for helping the Jews and sent off to a concentration camp.  I don't know his first name but my grandmother's naturalization papers have her maiden name as Suran and she was born in Kocovce in 1889.  There are a number of web sites about people sent to the camps but can anyone suggest ones that are better than others?  I've looked at a few and so far found nothing.
      Thank you,
      Bob Kirby
      PLEASE STAY ON-TOPIC (GENEALOGY).  OFF-TOPIC ITEMS WILL BE BLOCKED. To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/ To unsubscribe from this group, go to http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS  -or- send  blank email to SLOVAK-ROOTS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic