3684Re: [S-R] Mitrisin Surname

  • John
    Apr 30 6:27 PM
      At 07:58 PM 4/30/01 -0400, you wrote:
      >Dear John,
      >Where are you located? My mother grew up in Banske, her name is Anna Uchal,
      >I know her cousin was a Mitrisin and a 3rd great grandmother of mine is
      >Maria Mitrisin, born around 1808. What are your other surnames for Banske?
      >What information do you have on the Banske Mitrisins. Have you looked at the
      >Banske birth, death and marriage records? I know there are a lot of
      >Mitrisins in the records. Looking forward to hearing from you.
      >Debbie

      Sorry for having possibly mislead you but I was in a hurry and didn't
      include the source of the information, which was the online Slovak phone
      book. http://www.zoznamst.sk/sk/index.html
      I just checked and found 5 Ucha'l' listings for Banske' in the phone
      book. My parent's villages were in the Bardejov area so I haven't
      researched any of the Banske' church registers.

      John
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic