36826Re: Re: [S-R] Translation of comments/notes please

  • Nancy Gibbs
    Sep 21, 2013
      Thank you Curt B.

      From: "curt67boc@..." <curt67boc@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:15 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [S-R] Translation of comments/notes please

      In highly abbreviated Latin it says "this person (the baptized) died on 17 JANUARY 1883 (no. 2).
      The "no.2"  may refer to the burial register number, or maybe a second death that day.  Anyway check the death registers for this town and see if Anna's death is listed for that day, though she may have died somewhere else.  The note says nothing about place of death.
      Curt B.