      From: Nancy Gibbs <bohnenstiehl1952@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:28 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Translation of comments/notes please

      Could some one please look at the following record and tell me what is says in the comments.  I can make out some but need some help.

      Church Records, RC, Presov, Radocov, Baptisms 1796-18-- page 279.  The person I am interested in is #6, ANNA, parents Joannes SZTRAKA & Anna Kuchar.

      Thank you.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic