      Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:26 PM
      Subject: [S-R] 9th Annual Vatra

      The Cleveland Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society is hosting its 9th Annual Vatra on Saturday, September 21st  from noon until??

      It is held at the Shrine of Mariapoch, 17486 Mumford Road, Burton, OH. The event includes delicious Rusyn food,  Rusyn, Hungarian and Slovak dancers and music and a 4:00 Slavonic/English Liturgy and Panachida for our deceased ancestors. In the evening we have great entertainment around the vatra (bonfire) with musicians and dancing. Free admission and all are welcome, handicap facilities and RV’s facilities. Please check

      c-rs.org and click on our event for the program schedule.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic