      From: moliwart1 <moliwart1@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:06 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: MOLITORIS Genealogy

      I had written a couple weeks ago about not knowing my father's paternal grandparents but have since found a marriage record of his mother & father. His grandmother's name was not Rozalia (might have been nickname or middle name), it was Mary Bierda. His father's name was Lawrence Molitoris.
      I found Mary Bierda in a record but can't read any of it. Could someone please help. I believe she is the one on line 14. Here is a link to the document:
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-22630-19467-77?cc=1554443&wc=M99C-C6F:n1135234674

      The top says, "Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910Roman Catholic (Rímsko-katolícká cirkev)ÈadcaÈadcaBaptisms, marriages (Krsty, manželstvá) 1742-1896"
      Thanks for any help you can give.
      Barb