36665Re: How to Post/How to Reply to a Post???

  • t.salony
    Aug 27, 2013
      Ron,

      >>>"...some people are set up
      to quote first and answer after, which sometimes looses me. Sometimes I think a
      person is re-posting with no comment when I simply do not scroll down far enough
      to find their answer buried after the long quotation." <<<

      Yes, I inquired about that very thought not long ago. I'm sure I'll remember to look further the next time I think someone hasn't posted anything but the Subject.
      I have never really bother even looking at my yahoo email, as I have never used it for anything but SLOVAK-ROOTS, and have for quite a few years read & tried to understand every message **as I read it under "Topics".
      I'm glad I looked at the emails, as I see now that someone responded there, but NOT in the group.

      TOM