36654Re: MOLITORIS Genealogy

  • Melissa
    Aug 27, 2013
      The Molitoris family from Boonton were my immediate neighbors diagonally behind the house I grew up in. My mom still lives in Boonton and she is very friendly with them still. Perhaps I can get some info from them - give me some questions you would like answered.

      > Leading the MOLITORIS pack to Boonton, NJ, would be the following, first there 1896-1898 per notation on manifest.
      > Molitorisc, Andrasz Matjasfalu 44 1861 1905
      > By my reckoning, the computed DOB may be off if he is the same one living at Matiasovce 133 in the 1869 Hungarian Census.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic