36641Re: LDS Form Translation Tool

  • Barb Molitoris
    Aug 25, 2013
      Thanks so much, Vilo. This seems like a great tool, especially since I don't know Slovak.
      My father's family is from Slovakia but I don't have much information about them. His parents Joseph Molitoris and Anna Weller were first generation here in the United States. I know his mother's parent's names (Joseph Weller and Mary Torbik), but for his father I don't know his father's name and his mother's name was Rozalia, but I have no last name. Grandma used to talk about Spisska Stadta Ves but my aunt says she was born in a small village farther east of there. I haven't been able to find information for them in Slovakia on FamilySearch.com.
      I didn't know about this tool, so I will try finding something again.
      Thanks again,
      Barb Molitoris