36620[S-R] Re: May I introduce myself?

  • sepalmer8
    Aug 24, 2013
      I have made a terrible mistake. Last night I saw the someone saved what I thought was my grandfather's Passenger log to their relative (ancestry,com)so now I do not know who my greatmother is. The information was wrong for Frank and Maria. I will look at the information given to me about Paul Polak. Thank you all so much for the information, I will study it right now.
      Stacey