      From: Kathy Ax <kitkat99645@...>
      To: "SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] How to Post/How to Reply to a Post???

      Tom,
      I don't know about anyone but I your not used to you could go quite insane. The way I figured it was to always answer from my in box. I you open a post, you can most likely scroll down and see what was previously said. If not, you could open the others that are responding with same RE: and find out what's going on. For a while there when I first started I would double post and I 'm I confused a lot of people. Kathy