      From: t.salony <t.salony@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:57 PM
      Subject: [S-R] How to Post/How to Reply to a Post???

      Does this site have, or has it ever had, simple understandable directions/suggestions on posting?
      I'm finding it so ironic that it seems as difficult to understand today(2013)who is posting to whom, who has hijacked a thread, who has copied some part of an unknown post, etc. etc., as is has been to interpret 100+ year old records in various languages and handwriting.

      TOM