      From: Barb Molitoris <moliwart1@...>
      To: "SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re:Philadelphia Passenger records.

      I just joined the group recently and have not joined in until now. I hope this information is helpful.
      I found it on Ancestry.com.
      found the “New York, State Census, 1915” where Michael Franco is listed living
      at 112 Flower in Johnstown, Fulton, New York, United States. He is from Austria
      and is a leather dresser. Michael (age 31) is the head of the house living with
      Julia (age 25), his wife also born in Austria. They have three daughters,
      Wylmal (age 7),  Hattie (age 5), and Mary
      (270 days) all born in the U.S. Michael’s brother, Thomas (age 20) lives with
      them and was also born in Austria. Michael and Julia have lived in the United
      States for 12 years and are citizens. Thomas has lived in the United States 3
      years and is an alien in 1915 and is a leather dresser.
      There
      is also a WWI draft registration card for Michael dated September 12, 1918.
      Barb