      From: MGMojher <mgmojher@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: Searching: Marusinska, Kriger, Husarik

      Linda,
      Using the Slovak 1995 Census database I entered in all of your surnames listed; Marusin, Kriger and Husarik. It turned up an interesting result, all three names were found in the town of Humenne. Humenne is 16 km / 9.6 miles from Michalovce. It could be coincidence, but I think it is such a strong one it would be worth beginning your search there.
      https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-H6L%3A597422678%3Fcc%3D1554443 This is the link to the Roman Catholic records for Humenne online.
      https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-78Q%3An511778482%3Fcc%3D1554443 This is the one for the Greek Catholic records.