36246Re: ***SPAM*** RE: [S-R] cause of death help

  • Julie Michutka
    Jul 9, 2013
      On Jul 9, 2013, at 9:29 AM, Julie Mark wrote:

      > Thank you Julie - so you are saying that the column directly to the right of
      > the one with his age is the column for last rites provided (provisus).

      So it seems--some words in column heading appear to be cut off, but it makes sense from my experience with records, plus the only thing that appears in that column is "provisus" or a null symbol. Oh, and the month designations, in this case "Mense S".

      I always find it a bit comforting to know that my ancestor was able to receive the last rites. :-)

      ~ Julie Michutka (the other Julie M!)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic