      From: Larry <lsrastatter@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:52 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Translation Help

      My wife and I are researching our family trees and we have come across a number of letters from her great grandfather to his family. The problem is they written slovak (zemplin dialect). Neither my wife nor I can read Slovak nor can any of our living relatives. I have tried Google Translate with some minimal success. I was able to get one letter completely translated but I had to send it to someone and they forwarded it on to a third party and it took a couple of months and i have since lost that contact email. So I am hoping that someone on here can help me with this issue.