      From: Julie Mark
      Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 11:08 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] help with marriage record

      Hello - I need so some help reading a marriage record, actually two that are
      on the same page here:

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11616-32008-52?cc=1554443
      <https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11616-32008-52?cc=1554443&wc=M
      99C-W8V:723592923> &wc=M99C-W8V:723592923

      **The first one is the first record on the right hand page - marriage
      between Michael Sztegena and Maria Mikula. It looks like his parents names
      are Demetrius and Susana Adamov (does it look like Adamov to you??). Her
      parents are where I'm having trouble - her father is Andreas Mikula and I
      can't quite read the mom's name, Catarina maybe?? And I can't make out the
      last name, looks like Palaz*** ??

      They are all Greek Catholic and I see Ing. everywhere which is farmer,
      right? I can't make out the other place names in the record besides Orlo.
      Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

      **2nd record is on the left hand page #1 under the year that looks like
      1859, but I think it's 1839 because the next page is 1840. The marriage is
      between Joannes ???? (that's what I need the help on) and Maria Sztegena.
      Maria's parents are the same as the above record, but I can't make out
      Joannes' parents names. Anything you can read I would appreciate.

      Thanks!

      Julie