36128Re: [S-R] My trip to Uzhgorod

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Jul 2, 2013
      Thank you Christopher . That was quite an ambitious project. I
      enjoyed your photos and journals. Whenever we travel I return home
      with "many" photos... usually no less than 500 ! Of course it's so
      much easier now with digital cameras and iphones, etc. Years back I
      used to have dozens of film rolls in my carry-on luggage. But at
      least I didn't have to worry about accidentally deleting them from a
      memory stick!

      Bernardine