36012Re: [S-R] Fwd: Unable to deliver your message

  • patskanovo
    May 28, 2013
      Hello group,

      There is a lenghty article @... explaining the falsehood of name changes upon arrival in New York/Ellis island.

      I will try and locate a link. You will need to be a registered member but you should be able to read it for free....

      Dennis