      From: wanderinwylands <wanderinwylands@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 11:36 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Ancestors returning to homeland

      Does anyone know where I could obtain information of my ancestors reurning to Slovakia after not liking the conditions in America? My great grandmother departed either in late 1913 or early 1914 returning to Velky Saris, Slovakia with at least 4 of her children, and possibly being pregnant with the 5th. All of these children are now deceased. She never returned to American but all except one of th children returned to America after the war. Would she have needed a passport to return if she wasn't a citizen of the US?

      I believe her oldest daughter was 14 at the time of her mother's return and that she stayed behind and became a domestic servant. I've reached a dead end. Wanda