      From: MGMojher <mgmojher@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Genealogists

      Bob,
      The 1995 Slovak Census had no listing for Petrustsak nor did Cisarik’s database. Wilma’s Petruska spelling had 428 finds in the ‘95 census in 119 locations. The top 10 locations 154/428 are in orkes that pretty much link to one another; Spisska Nova Ves, Kosice, Michalovce, Humenne, Presov, and Bardjov.
      Michal Razus, http://www.slovak-ancestry.com/, is a genealogist located in Presov. I have used him and have been very pleased. In September I am using him as my guide/translator for my trip to Slovakia.