      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Robert Pollak
      Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:31 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Genealogists

      I have been looking for the place and date of birth and marriage for my
      gg-grandmother - Anna Petrustsak. I have viewed all of the films from all
      of the villages around Presov, Levoca and Spisska Nova Ves areas with no
      luck. I have made several trips to the area and have come up blank. I am
      ready to turn it over to a professional genealogist.

      Can anyone suggest a genealogist that they have used with success? I have
      used Vladimir Flak but he has run out of ideas. I have sent emails to
      Vladimir Bohinc twice requesting estimates but he does not reply. Is there
      anyone else that does genealogical research in the Spis region that anyone
      can recommend?

      Bob Pollak

      No virus found in this message.