      From: Karen C
      Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:49 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] New Member - Scorby/Scerba/Scorba and Bartko

      Hello Karin, Well looks like you are covering all of your bases. I did notice on a few records (1910 & 1920 census) that John
      Scorby indicated he was born in 1886 in Austria. He also indicated on his WWI registration that he was a citizen by his father's
      naturalization. In the 1910 census it states that he came to the U.S. in 1887 or 1889. Have you seen these records and have you tried
      to find an arrival record or a naturalization record.

      Karen