      From: t.salony <t.salony@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:03 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Kasa Ship Manifest

      Angela,
      >>>" Also, any idea what the address after New Salem might be?"<<<

      It almost looks like a street address, but I can't imagine New Salem even having street addresses in 1906. We are in Fayette County, PA, right?
      Have you looked at KASA, Vendelin in Ellis Island manifests yet? In 1907 he *returns* from "Letznocz"(previously in New Salem 1905/1907), to cousin Jan Kasa(now in Uniontown,Pa),from his mother , KASA Alzbeta,Peterfaly.
      Then in 1911, there's another manifest, maybe the same Vendelin again, but can't view it at the moment.

      TOM