      From: CurtB
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 11:09 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: molitor = miller

      Christine,
      Millers were more likely than others to change residence and work. Some changed more frequently and some stayed in one place a lifetime.
      There was usually a residence actually attached to the mill, or very near, so they changed residence. [They didn't have automobiles to drive to distant work, heh heh]

      Curt B.