      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of triciadprice
      Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:40 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Alexander and Irene Kozub

      See www.dorothykozub.blogspot.com for info. on Alexander and Irene Kozub of
      Perth Amboy, including their children and possible relation to Peter and
      Minnie Kozub. I just joined this group and see that someone is researching
      this same family. I would love to combine efforts! Could you post the death
      certificate for Alexander Kozub? Getting a copy of that is next on my list
      of things to do. I see from the "where are Kozubs" file that you may have a
      copy of that death certificate. I have a picture of Alexander and Irene's
      grave on the website listed above. As well as additional naturalization
      documents. I am a descendant of son Gustie. . . who later went by August.