      From: "Nat T" <terek44@...>
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:43pm
      To: "SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: Translation of marriage certificate

      Hello Curt,

      Thank you for your suggestions. I thought of hiring a Slovak genalogist but I think it would get expensive. I saw one was charging $100 per hour. That is why I thought I would tackle the research myself. My cousin Milan has been doing research and did not find find anything so I decided to see if I would have better luck. I got this marriage announcement from a relative that is related to my grandmother's side of the family however, she did not have anything else that pertains to my grandfather.

      I thought of joining ancestry.com but it is expensive for me at this point since we have an enormous amount of medical bills to pay. But nonetheless I will google the discussion group and see what comes up. I will try to learn or at least memorize my families name so I can find document s pertaining to them. How did you learn Rusyn?

      Thank you for all you suggestions. I really appreciate it!

      Natasha