35449Translation of marriage certificate

  • Nat T
    Mar 10, 2013
      Hello,

      I am hoping someone can help me translate my grandparents marriage certificate. I am attaching the document. The entry I am interested in is the "numerus currens 5" regarding Bacilius and Anna. I am interested in knowing their parents names as well as the names of the witness and location (where) they got married.

      Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!

      Thank you,

      Natasha