      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Bette
      Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:55 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] download utility for FAMILY SEARCH

      I tried several time to download and use it today and finally got the
      same FORBIDDEN message. I called Tech Support at Familysearch for help
      and they knew nothing about it...they got the same forbidden message
      when typing in the url......

      I went to Ff Facebook page and saw that FilmFast Ended 2013. They
      thanked everyone and said that "....... FastFilm website has been
      deleted and will no longer be available due to maintain Familysearch's
      agreements. FastFilm is not endorsed for use by Familysearch."
      Bette

      , hmsbob@... wrote:

      > i clicked on the url and it came up FORBIDDEN you do not have
      > permission to access.
      >

      > In a message dated 3/8/2013 10:45:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > dcolello@... writes:
      >

      > I just tried out the download utility below and it works wonderfully!
      > I'm in the process of downloading all the church and census records
      for the
      > hometowns I'm interested in. No issues at all so far. Pictures
      are saved
      > with filenames in numerical order and there's also an index text file
      that
      > includes the location from which they were downloaded along with the
      > date/time of download.
      >
      > Aside from installing Java on you machine (a single click plus a
      simple
      > install process), there's no other changes needed. (However, since
      Java has

      _