      From: hmsbob@...
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 6:11:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] download utility for FAMILY SEARCH

      i clicked on the url  and it came up FORBIDDEN   you do  not have
      permission to access.

      In a message dated 3/8/2013 10:45:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      dcolello@... writes:

      I just tried out the download utility below and it works  wonderfully!
      I'm in the process of downloading all the church and  census records for the
      hometowns I'm interested in.   No issues at  all so far.   Pictures are saved
      with filenames in numerical order  and there's also an index text file that
      includes the location from which they  were downloaded along with the
      date/time of download.

      Aside from  installing Java on you machine (a single click plus a simple
      install process),  there's no other changes needed.   (However, since Java has
      known  security holes, I'd suggest disabling Java in your browser or
      uninstalling it  altogether once you are done downloading your  records.)

      David