35379Re: New "Street Views" on Slovakia Google Maps now available

  • Bette
    Mar 8, 2013
      Mac users take a Screen Shot: Use Shift, Command, 3 or (4 if you want to crop and not take a shot of your hold screen). I take ScreenShots every day. It's a must for me!! I just took a pix of 2 houses in Jarovnice #71 & #70. If anyone wants to see them I can send directly as an attachment.
      Bette

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Judy" <hogelj@...> wrote:

      > Never before did I have "street view" available on Google Maps for my villages. I don't know exactly when this change happened, but the street view option is now available for the main road (highway 51 and highway 590) and some side streets into my villages allowing me get a pretty good view of what my villages look like now. Whith the close up viewer you can actually see the house numbers if they face that street. Maybe some of you have always had this before, but it is a wonderful change for me. Great for those of us who have not had the opportunity to travel there in person. If you did not have a "street view" of your village before, maybe you have the addition now too.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic