35376RE: [S-R] New "Street Views" on Slovakia Google Maps now available

  • Julie Mark
    Mar 8 3:15 PM
      No, Sharon. Go to google's homepage and click on maps at the top. Then type in your town. You will see a marker on the map (usually green with a letter A). Click on the marker and then click on street view. It's really quite remarkable.
      Julie

      Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T