35362Re: [S-R] What would be my next step?

  • Elaine Powell
    Mar 7, 2013
      When I visited eastern Slovakia a year or so ago, I used Michal Razus, and he was excellent! He took me to every town/village/church my family was associated with, and also recommended an affordable and delightful pensione. We met with possible relatives, and he led me through the process for getting official documents relating to my grandfather. Turns out he was actually 2years older than the Ellis Island ship records showed! His contact info is:

      michal.razus@...

      Good luck,

      Elaine P