35325Re: [S-R] Csutek, Cutek, Shutek, Shudic

  • Deborah
    Feb 28, 2013
      Thank you for all your information and links! I will have a couple of weeks worth of researching to do. I can't thank you enough.

      I am so fascinated to find out how close these towns were. That really helps me put it into perspective.

      Deb