35264Re: MRAVKO Translation of early Latin 1698 Franciscan Order?

  • jcotteret
    Feb 25, 2013
      Joe,

      I am quite sure it is not the priest's name but says that one (=unus) ordained Fransiscan monk made the baptism. That has been often so when the regular vicar was not available for some reason (illness, travel etc...)

      Jacques