      From: Zuzana <zuzana177@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:48 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Kokinda/Kokindo Genealogy

      Hello,
      I found birth record of Michael KOKINDA, born Aug.17,1858 (baptized Aug.18) in willage Remeniny (Remenye in Hungarian),Giraltovce county, Vranov nad Toplou district, eastern Slovakia. Parents: Michael Kokinda and Maria Simak, both Greek catholic, farmers (coloni in Latin.
      If you want this record, I need your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
      Zuzana