35214Re: Polish genealogical sources

  • Gina
    Feb 16, 2013
      Rather than using Google or another translator to help, you can just click
      on the 'EN' on the top right on the page. It will take you to their English
      translation page.

      Thanks for sharing this great new resource! I can't wait till March!

      Gina

      1a Polish genealogical sources
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/message/35192;_ylc=X3oDMTJxb3BmMHBsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIwNjU3MQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNDA4MzcEbXNnSWQDMzUxOTIEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTM2MTAzODQyMQ-->